Mock Debate Sri Garden

I went for my mock debate today and I didn't know it would turn out to be sooo fun!
It started to get fun at the second debate on the topic of International Nuclear Weapons policy.
My old friend, childhood friend and ex boyfriend whom I dated when I was 10, JT made some hand gestures and some funny things that we all laughed in the hall.
A lotta people left when the second topic was being held. :/
But they missed the fun part, seriously.
Oh well, never think I really brought my MacBook to school just to do some research.
And its my first time writing my own resolution and my seniors say its not bad :)
I'm happy and glad!
I made my opening speech kinda late cause I never really thought about it but it went well.
I never even knew that asking delegate some questions was also fun too :3
I took some pictures with my friends and it was only 3 pictures

















First time taking pictures with Kriishand (the indian there), Jean, Richmond and Elvis
I feel loved here :3
p/s: I took some pics with Elvis last year ;) and the finger near Jean was Winson, spoiler -.-

















Kriishand and Jean




















And this is JT ;)
p/s: His hair is really long ehh ;)

Comments

~Raz Azira~ said…
thats joshua??? omg! his hair is damn long weyh :O

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review