My CNY!

Hey guys/girls!
I know its been a long time that this blog is kinda dead, so Imma update bout how I spend my Chinese New Year.
Its the same every year, but this time, I spend my first day of cny in my new house and went straight back to my mothers hometown which is always Pahang :DD
This time I went back, my grandmama's pet, Tiger, (its a German shepherd!), recognizes me and its super cuteeee! Its my first time to be so close to him!
Never really went anywhere other than my hometown...
I don't have so much pictures to share but please enjoy :)



























The German Shepherd I was talkin bout



















My young cousin actin like a model #likeaboss


















There you go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!