Port Dickson Trip

Its been 3 years that I never went to Port Dickson.
I've never planned to go anywhere during the holidays, except for Pavilion with my friends a week ago.
Suddenly, when having breakfast with my uncle, he blurted out that he wanna go to Port Dickson
He kindly brought us there and I went there with my grandparents and my siblings.
I didn't swim cause of (girls thing) and all I do is just take pictures.
Took a lot of pictures that made my day :3
Enjoy! :B


My best camwhore photo


My hyper brother...




Don't mind me. *LAUGHS*









This is the first time I've ever seen a sunset, so I took a lot of em cause its once in a lifetime :)





Other than sunsets, when I saw the clouds, I saw the color hues in the sky and I also decided to take a shot. Its so beautiful and I can't take my eyes out of it. Its rainbow colored :3




I even took the shapes of the clouds




Stage 1


Stage 2, it disperses like this. Beautiful. Nature's Beautiful, so beautiful :)

End of story. xo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review