6/5/12 - 7/5/12

I always post bout how my birthday went every single year but this time, I'm super late in posting it cause I've been very busy studying for my mid year exams :)
Now that they're over, I finally have time to blog and use the computer (and since my sister always uses the computer)
Okay, on the 6/5/12, I went to celebrate with my young cuzzie who is already 12 this year in a korean barbecue restaurant, with our families of course
Its just in front of Ampang point and when you get there, there are lots of Korean restaurants and only a korean boutique there called Julia Korea
Its my 1st time eating korean food and I have to admit, kimchi is not my cup of tea.
And that day itself, my right hand got swelled and I don't know how it got swelled -.-
And here are the pictures :B
Enjoy!


Its my cousin but not the birthday boy, with his mummy :D


The food that we ate! Looks yummy right? XD


Barbecuing the pork *drool*


The outfit I wore that day


The dress that mummy bought for me as a birthday present in a korean boutique. The stuff there are so bloody expensive 


Photo of the day. hehehehehehe :3

Okay, the next day, on my real birthday, the swelling in my right hand got worse and I didn't go to school that day.
Unlucky me :(
I went to Pantai hospital that day and the service there really sucks, not worth going.
Its better if I went to Gleneagles.
After checking the x ray of my right hand, the doctor said its just a swelling 
And that night itself, my mum and I went to a tit-da sifu and the way he massage my hand was really good. 
Just a 1 day treatment and it got all better


Got bored when studying, so I camwhored :D


I made this birthday present myself, uhuhuhuhuhu


My friend gave me this sheep doll on 8/5/12. So cute! :3

End of story. xo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review