My Fun Yet Suckish Trip To Penang

I went to Penang around 30 days ago.
I've forgotten when...actually I wasn't suppose to go cause I have to study for my SPM trials but that didn't work out cause my mum called me to go to Penang with my uncle, grandma and my uncle's wife's family.
We plan to stay there for 2 days and 1 night
That seems good news and I went on with my tiring journey for 4 hours to Penang and finally, I've reached Penang!
On the way to Penang, it took my breath away for there are so many nice apartments in the city and many villa's near the beach and I've decided to stay in Penang after my studies!
On the first day, when we first reach Penang, we stayed in a apartment resort called Sri Sayang. After changing to our swim wear which are not bikini's...we head out to the beach and it kinda took my breath away too! The white sand....parachute activities! So tempting but I never join..no money? hahahah
Anyways, let the picture talk and I'll tell you how it sucks!


Me in the resort :) 


Making sand boobs for the bro! 



My aunt's sister called me to pose..lol..all 3 photos taken are from her. 


Having breakfast and my sister took this for me, I'm soooo FFAATTT! 

And here the horrible 2nd day comes, my uncle promised me, my sister and bro to depart from Penang around 12 noon but he broke it cause he and his aunt's brother wanted to go to Bukit Bendera for the train -.- 
The reason why we wanna go back to KL is because I wanna celebrate my mum's birthday. She's always there for us when its on our birthday when we were not there when its her birthday this year, our 1st time missing her birthday without us, thats just sad 
And he kept mocking us that we can't celebrate our mum's birthday and that made us really mad.
And I don't have the mood to continue my journey in Penang.
And so, we also went to the train....


Before taking off! HAHAHAHA



chooo chooo


When we reached at the other end, we stopped and take nice pictures like this one..but its raining that time :(




After that, we went to take a tour around this island and discovered that there are so many banglo's worth millions..and being owned by rich people in Malaysia but one of them was creepy cause no one bought that house and it's like haunted..hahahaha

While riding on a mini car...like you see in the airports...


We took a shot! 
We also have a stop to take nice pictures!







And....in the end....the trip back home was really tiring and disappointing. 
Well, I really appreciate my uncle fetching me up and down.
That's all! Back to studying! 
xoxo, Kimmie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus