A Time For Change

Its been a long time since I've blogged!
Man, this feeling is just so good, when you're blogging in your room with your laptop and the lights are off!
I'm going to sneaky mode!
Alright, the reason why I'm blogging is because I don't really feel good bout myself today.
I can't do a simple math question and guess what, I broke down in front of my tuition teacher (whom i have known for almost 4 years now) , feeling pressured and I feel so bad bout myself! (luckily, the class only had 4 people (my friends only)
I gotta change this attitude of mine before it gets worse!
I know where I'm wrong and I'm not a little kid anymore, so...but, that teacher of mine does it for my own good so, I would like to thank him and happy birthday again. :)
I'm so sorry if my blog doesn't have much pictures on it. I'll post bout how my Penang trip went, for it sucks!
IT'S A TIME FOR CHANGE IN MYSELF!
BYE!

xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus