TRIALS ARE OVER!!!

MY TRIALS ARE FINALLY OVER! BUT...my SPM is not done yet....
Oh god, I still have one more month, but Imma be a potato couch for 2 days and back to the studying mode.
It felt like forever and it's my first time having so many red dots on my face, well, just 4....


Well, if you can see some white spots on my face, they're the ones causing this face to lack of complexion...I didn't know I was really this stressed.. :/
Seriously...I think I did well for all my papers except for math and add math...
I'm so worried now, but add math will be even more screwed than math. 
And yes, I just found out, DBSK HAS A NEW ALBUM CALLED 'CATCH ME'


They look so cool! AHHH! But I wish JYJ would wanna be with them again, the trailer is out. Go watch it! Its awesome! The dance moves are like #fuckingawesome
Okay, I'm addicted to the song :DDD
I'm happy and so relaxed today, this is all for today, night loves!
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus