1/11/12

Yesterday was my graduation day and I didn't expect to be a senior, SERIOUSLY!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyways, I cried a lot..not only me but my friends too. There's so many dramas in my high school life and there's even one now but I'm gonna drop it because thinking about it is not good. Moreover, SPM is coming so...it's good not to care bout it. ( The friend of mine never forgave me but...it's okay. Seeing her being happy is just enough ;) )
There are lots of pictures I took with my friends and gosh, when I gave my speech in the hall, I cried. Every person who went up to the podium, cried after finishing their speech.
Everything is just so beautiful all of a sudden. And to my surprise, I met him. The latest ex boyfriend I had a year ago. 
I don't wanna talk bout him and let's move to the graduation story. I look so fucking fat in my photos. HAHAHAHAHA
Gotta lose some fats after SPM, LITERALLY!
In my speech, I apologised and forgave the people who were really mean to me last time.
After a few hours later, my ex nemesis came to hug me and said that we were best friends...that was weird but it's okay. I think she felt guilty after what she'd done to me. I didn't knew the power of forgiveness is this strong. 
Let the pictures talk now, shall we? ;)


It's my first time having a picture with this fella


I look freaking stupid




Love this picture the most!



The Gender Inequality gang! #busmates #2012




First picture with Terry! 






He listens to my cries. I was surprised. Thanks Mrs 10!




First picture with the Rainbow Monkey...the one with the specs :> hahahaha


Cheer team! But not everyone is here ;(






Part of the cheer team...the one below is too!






First pic with her!


First pic with this girl too! hahahaha


The whole Form 5


First pic with Logic!


First pic with this guy too!









When I'm giving my speech, I look fucking retarded! -.-




First pic with Gryson :)



There's more to come in Facebook and this will be the last post I blog for there is SPM! I wish all the people who are sitting for SPM, GOOD LUCK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!