I'm BACK Baby!

I'm finally getting back! HAHA!
I've finished my SPM but...I STILL HAVE ART TO GO!
Anyways, all the important subjects are over and art is the only thing can make me relaxed...
As soon as I've finished my exams, sickness came and gosh...it's been too long since I've felt this way. I hate being sick! Especially the throat, IT'S KILLING ME!
I've been wasting my time watching anime's and movies I've never watched before and I love this feeling!
I love wasting time but soon...I have to get back to reality where I have to work part time at some place and work as a manicurist in my mum's saloon. :(
That sucks!
I'll try to change my blog somehow because blogs based on feelings doesn't sound right but I'll post it when I want to. I'm thinking of changing my blog into a fashion/lifestyle blog. How does that sound? Better right?
I think I'm gonna start it soon...can't promise but I'm sure I'm gonna make it.
After 17 years of studying for so long, I don't think I can get used to this. Not holding books or whatsoever but I know I'll be holding it again when I go to college.
Its always studying for a big test and now, I can drop it! WOOHOO! Burn the books! Nah, recycling it :D
Save mother earth!
This is what I wanna say for now and gotta bring you more exciting stories soon!


This is a ghostly yet pale face of mine. It's been so long I camwhored #whocares XDD
Nights love. 
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!