Degree Life

Hey! I'm back again...why do I keep saying this phrase?
Okay, I had a really long time to think about what I should blog about because its been dead for a month now and I decided to revive it again! Okay, I might not be keeping up my promise because of degree life.
My degree life started a week ago and it was fun because I get to see my FIA friends and besties and decided on giving up psychology because I didnt meet their requirement because of my SPM results....If I cant meet their requirement for my SPM, why the hell did I study FIA for?!
So I thought, God gave me another road in life and so I went to Degree in Communication to pursue a career that I'm not interested in but to have a good future and good money. Basically, I'll just pursue my fashion designing dreams just a little late.
Anyways, life's good so far and something unexpected came and I'm not gonna say anything about it. :) I don't wanna say anything out loyal anymore as I grow up because I levelled up? Okay, that's from 9gag. I start to think even more maturely these days as well. 
Moreover, when I had a long girls talk with A and B, I didn't wanna say out their names cause I'm trying to protect their privacy I guess? XD 
They told me that since sem 1 back at FIA, I had improved myself a lot until now. It's like a HUGE change had gone through me because of the impact that she left me? When I needed her most? 
Now I clearly knew the sole reason why she backed away from me. Because she doesn't wanna be any different from others when everybody hates me that time. Well it's been a year since that happened but I chose to get over it because it's not worth it being sad in the past and clearly I know where my mistakes lie now. 
The person who dumped me didn't tell me the reason why but on that day, A told me and of course I was saddened and this world is a harsh reality. It'll be even harder when I'm in degree now. You cannot let your guard down because people may back stab you or maybe doing something mean to you. 
So be nice to people around you, and don't mess with others. Of course you gotta know whether they have intentions or not. Oh well, let the flow flow naturally for now. Overthinking kills. 
My hectic life has not come yet but there are many group works to be done. :( alright, I think it's just about this for now. 
Bye and good luck! 
Xoxo, Kimmie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!