Growing Up

I've been very emotional for the past few days because of some calamity in my life.
I grew up again and this time, I did the right thing by walking away. 
I don't want to get even hurt longer anymore. 
Girls, please always do remember that there's no rush in relationships. Take it slowly and enjoy the moment of being chased.
I regret by accepting into a relationship too fast and girls, make sure that you must test the guy into chasing you for no matter how long it takes for them to reach you because, if he really loves you, he would go to the end of the world for you. 
And if he passes, please accept him. 
Boys, please always confirm your feelings before you even confess to a girl. No point in confessing to a girl if you don't like her and it means you're playing with her feelings. 
I learned my lessons and I can never find a person who loves me for me. This breakup makes me grow up and also, go for something better or not at all. 
My friends told me that my time is not right to find love but in the future but I'm very very afraid in taking risks again because guys will always end up disliking me because they lose their feelings for me. 
The more this happens, the more traumatic I'll be. I do hope that I can find a guy for me but nah, I don't wanna think about it as my finals are near and also, family, friends and studies are my first priority. 
I don't even know how people can maintain long relationships. I envy that a lot but it seems that I can never have life goals like that. (I'm being negative right now but in time, I'll be back into the happy me)
Blogging like this feels great late at night (I have to study in T-MINUS 10 HOURS FOR FINALS ON MONDAY!) and also, its been a great update. 
I felt like each and everytime when a sad thing happens, my vision and perception of view seems to be bigger and more matured so I thank God because he blessed me with the greatest family and friendship love that I'll ever get even more than boyfriends. 
Before his, I even wonder, did my ex at 2011 cursed me for having relationships dying out due to having no interest in me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY, not funny -.-
Last but not least, I really wonder how do people ever get so attached so easily?
Really like....in just a few months time, you get really close to a friend and BAM, best friends....whut? 
I've been through a lot of experiences thats why I refrained myself from getting hurt and all but on the other side, being attached to a person really quickly is also great and innocent. You get to share many fun moments together and also being, happy and you can see that they've never been through so much hardships in friendship you know? (I'm not trying to judge here or being stereotypical but it's true in my own opinion). 
Being happy is all that matters, isn't it? 
My blog has been plain boring this whole time and lemme put up some funny pictures of what I've taken in uni. It's been fun and crazy with them. 



Hell yes, this is what Communications students in Sunway do. I can really tell you that Communications students in Sunway are really funny, crazy, hyper ALL THE TIME WHEN WE HAVE SOMETHING IN OUR MINDS. 
This is really one random something xDD anyways, I wanna be happy once more and all the best to the ones in university and in love/in a relationship. 
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus