What matters, and what doesn't

I'm sure every girl have their own sober and sad moments and I don't mean to be emotional now...but i have to be...
I'm going to blog about what matters most and what doesn't.
Post break up syndrome where the girl is still feeling sad and lonely, thinking all the stupid stuff about their ex douchebags even though they're not worth the time. They're once the person who we led into our lives, make our hearts bloom and made our heart flutter like butterflies. But after breaking up with them, we tend to cry and have the tendency of wanting them back but NO, that can't be done. Don't go back to the person who once broke your heart they say.
And I know some girls are going through some hard times with their friends such as losing their trust, betrayals, backstabs and so on....(they're a lot of mean stuff that I'm lazy to even describe it out).
This is the first time I've screwed everything up in my friendship.
This is the first time where I, #1: didn't talk frankly to a best friend, #2: my best friend lost her trust in me, #3: I should've told frankly to her about her attitude, #4: Due to my selfishness from avoiding myself to get hurt, I've been hurting people around me, #5: I should've give myself a chance to believe in my best friends and lastly, #6: DON'T TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED
This is the first time feeling very emotional and felt like I lost everything in the world but of course, losing my best friend hurt even more than how I broke up with my boyfriend.
The reasons why I'm selfish, oversensitive and overthinking is because I can't trust people that easily anymore due to so many trust issues back at high school and I'M ALWAYS THE ONE GETTING DITCHED, DUMPED, AND LEFT ALONE. But by doing this, it made my best friend lost her faith and trust in me because I was FUCKING SCARED OF HER LEAVING ME BUT IN THE END, SHE LEFT ME AND I FELT SO FUCKING BAD. 
But if they're there for you when you need them, trust them slowly and give yourself a chance to believe in them.

When I came to college and met these beautiful girls, I'm so blessed that I couldn't thank God enough for giving me these beautiful girls in my life and I just broke one of the girls's heart and it breaks my heart too. I should've just take a step forward in proving myself that they're worth my time and heart.
I talked it out with her and she told me that she needs time to trust me back again and let me tell you, around times like these, TIME is the best way to heal your heart and makes you think on what matters most and what doesn't. A lot of my friends told me that TIME is the best way to turn things around.
To me what matters most now are my family, best friends and studies.
What doesn't matter most now is about the douchebag and others that doesn't concern me shall FUCK OFF.
Sometimes in life, there are things that we can't always have and I've watched The Fault In Our Stars yesterday, and Gus said that the world isn't a dream factory and Hazel said that 'life is unfair'.
After watching TFIOS, it gave me a glimpse to what true love is and I shall give myself another chance to love another person after I've moved on and see if any other guys want to take my heart away with them. But I'll take a break from relationships first? HAHAHAHAHAHA
As I've always said to myself, we always come around with the wrong person first before we can meet the right ones.
I feel so much better saying it out and I want you girls out there, who are heartbroken in relationships or friendships to know and to encounter the situation by reading my blog.
Take some time for yourself and think about what matters and what doesn't. Have some quality time with yourself.
Talk to more people if you can't take your mind off of things in your head. You'll feel better.
Time is also the best medicine to have in going through these situations.
Good luck and xoxo, Kimmie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus