The Fault In Our Stars

Okay, to desperately watch this movie, I went to buy a ticket for myself on Friday after I've finished with my finals and played bowling with friends and the very sad case is that all your friends are going home after the bowling session and nobody wanna catch a movie with you. 
So to enjoy myself, I went to buy a ticket and unfortunately, I sat at the fourth row in the cinema because every seat is packed and lots of Sunway International School students came to watch it.
Lemme tell you, there was a bunch of SIS students were quite noisy before the movie...well, I can't blame them because they're young and what not, hanging out with a big bunch of friends. Enjoy la~~ 
I bought lots of tissue packet in my college's cafeteria in case where I'll be crying my heart out and yes, I did cry my heart out due to the beautiful story.
I strongly recommend this movie because it's quite unexpected and I knew some of the story plot thanks to Twitter -.-
Well, I sat alone and well, it's an experience but I never wanna watch a movie alone again cause it kinda sucks without having your friends with you.
The movie itself is very romantic and funny. Gives you a glimpse of true love between two cancer kids. In sickness and in health, till death do us part. 
It suits with that part of the marriage vow a lot and you can seriously cry your heart out for this movie. The book is better tho and portrays a different part of it from the movie.
Gus is such an amazing guy and I don't think there'll be a person like him int the world who can love someone so deeply. Guys like him are out of this planet.
During the part where they are about to have sex, the ministry of course and HAVE TO cut the whole part and the whole cinema goes 'EEEYYYYHHHHH' including me too! hehehehehehe~ :B
Go and watch this movie and you'll never regret. Buy the book too! Apparently, everybody is going crazy about this movie and the book itself too. John Green, you uh-mazing writer! I hope you read my blog!!! 


The movie heh :B



I bought 5 packets of tissue but I only used one. HAHAHAHAHAHA


Lastly, a selfie for the ending of the post.
Nights and sweet dreams, xoxo, Kimmie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review