Before she leaves for UK

The day after Sunway Lagoon, I went out with my girls from my high school tuition centre as over the years I still communicated them and one of us is leaving to the UK to study her law.
As I'm sick of going to Leisure Mall, I went to Mid Valley to hang out and there's a new sushi place.


Sushi Jiro is actually under Sushi Zanmai as their uniforms are similar and also my friend asked the employee here when she went there last time.
You get each plate for RM 2.99 if you eat more than 5 plates.


This place only serves sushi as they have no extras like Sushi Zanmai (etc: noodles and more servings of food)
There's extra orders but come in tiny portions.


The conveyor belt is so long. 
Their signature is like Sushi Zanmai, the tamago mentai. 
Did not take the food of what I ate as I'm hungry xD

Moving on, we walked and walked for window shopping and I bought myself a new white skater skirt from Forever21 and it costs RM 29! YAY MUCH!

For tea we went to Jamaica Blue fine coffees.

Jamaica Blue Fine Coffees
FK05, 1st floor, Mid Valley Megamall

Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City
Kuala Lumpur 59200

Tel: 03 2201 4881



The food looks good omg!



My mocha for RM 13.
Not bad~
They differentiate the beans in their store which is the normal ones and the good-good ones.
I forgot what's it called but make sure you guys go there to stop by. 


My #ootd for that day.
For a casual yet classy look, just match a white top with black shorts and just fold one of the shirt lapels in to look casual and for class, you mix it with a statement necklace that goes with you whole outfit.

Necklace: Lovisa
Top & bottom: H&M
Shoes: RedEye


Before we leave of course, a group picture is a must.
Girls gotta do what they're gonna do.
The girl in the middle is leaving to UK, I'm wishing her all the best in her studies and life.
:)
That's all for now folks!
xoxo, Cecilia
Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus