Sunway Lagoon Getaway

On the 4th of August, I went to Sunway Lagoon with my friends because I've wanted to go there for so long since when I was in FIA and university but I couldn't find the chance to go until we find a day which is TUESDAY!
Every Tuesdays per month they have the RM 40 promotion because on normal days, an adult costs RM 96 & children for rm 69...wtf? Its so damn expensive!
It was hell lot of people when it comes to Tuesdays and I never expected it to be so...crowded...really.. I should've took a photo of it, damn it!
But luckily my friend, Shannon, got some photos!! yay!
Pictures will be credited under her name and I'll describe it.


Crowd every Tuesdays omg. Credits to Shannon.

Address: 3, Jalan Lagoon Timur, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

There's not much of photos taken in my phone but it's all with one of my friends because she has the phone protector..you know the ones that sealed your phone tight into a transparent packet? Yea, that one.
It's advisable to not bring your phone cause it'll be hectic when you wanna put it back to your locker back & forth. Most of the games include water and the protector can't even save your phone UNLESS, if you HAVE a GO-PRO.

The first adventure was the Pirate Ship, the one that goes 360 degrees.
It was quite fun as you scream on top of your lungs because it's kinda terrifying when they stop mid air for the 360 degrees part and you feel like falling but you don't? HAHAH
I kept screaming and screaming and my hands are shaking as I've reached the point where you go upside down. You can't scream as it defies gravity?
The view upside down is worth to see tho.

The second adventure was the safari as I finally got to see my favourite tigers! YAY! but they slept in the end.
The sun bears keep sleeping and we moved onto the white lions.
The white lions are just as majestic as ever. They knew how to entertain us as the lioness walks around her cage and the lion just sat there so that we could take photos of him. 


Credits to Shannon.

When I looked into their eyes, I was mesmerised because it's pearly green and just so beautiful. What if they had babies? *so much love*


Credits to Shannon

After the lions, there's not so much to see as they have birds and ducks and peacocks around and we quickly moved onto water parks!
Sorry that there's insufficient photos!!
It's time for photos!!


My #ootd before I went in to splash myself with water


Group photo!!!
It was awesome with them but we always part ways idk why HAHAHAHA but still it was fun.
That's all for now and I'll be blogging about another post!
xoxo, Cecilia. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus