Mini Post - Reunited After 2 Years

I've finally reunited with my fav girls from high school after 2 years!
Omg wtf it's already 2 years can time just stop passing by so fast?!
Anyways, meeting your high school friends are the best because they're true friends you know from the past and absence makes the love grow fonder? xp

I recommended them Pig & Wolf because it's like the most I'm familiar with and also so affordable, I love the service here too. Friendly waiters and waitresses.


From top left to right: Awesome Possum and Pork Steak
Bottom: Tonkatsu Salad at RM 28 with sesame and teriyaki dressing. The teriyaki dressing is like soy sauce and tastes like one. 
The drink is Pussy Foot Mojito. 

Food here is always great. Tried their pork steak too, so delicious!

Me and my girls laughed at the word Pussy...ohh how dirty we are HAHAHA

Had a great long chit chat here and we walked to Coffea Coffee cause Jac wants to have coffee and another good ol chat and walked again to have some window shopping.
Coincidentally met another high school friend


Coincidentally wearing white tops lol!

Got ourselves some friendship bracelets at Vintage 1988 and had a group selfie before Ashley left for home.


From left to right: Jac, Ashley, me 


Our friendship bracelets, can you see what's the same charm we got? ;)

My #ootd for that day!


Going casual again~

Top: Topshop
Bag: Bash Clothing
Shoes: Taobao

That's all for now!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!