Chai Bar Review

Hey guys! It's been so long since I'm back to blogging because I haven't been going to places lately but I wanna review about this salad bar that I'd gone to a few weeks before.

Address: G31, Oasis Village, Oasis Square Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Oasis Damansara 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

I came across this place because one of my friends recommended me to come to this place to try their salads because I wanna live a healthy lifestyle and so, I came here.
I didn't know it was in Oasis Damansara as I was there for Mr & Mrs Cafe a year ago. 
And I came here for a small bonding session with one of my seniors from university. Got to know her during Summer Splash. :3




This is in the indoors and they're air conditioned. What I don't like is the space in the indoor. It look so cramped when a big crowd eats in the indoors.


I ordered their 'Chicken Rice' shown on the bottom left. 
Priced at RM 16, it's quite reasonable as the veggies they gave me are fresh and the poached chickens are good too. The dressing is awesome but too much oil for me. 
From the top and bottom right, my friends ordered their custom salad. 
It's kinda confusing looking at their custom selection so I chose the most basic one. xp

The restaurant has a concept where there's this 'New Me' where you wanna eat clean and live healthy
Just read the pic for more info hah


After some long good chit chat with our senior, we decided to take a group selfie together and me, an #ootd!


Yay!~

For my #ootd


If you wanna go out for just a short session, it's best if you wear a nice tee paired with denim shorts and canvas shoes together for the ultimate comfiness! 

Shirt: DC Studios
Bag: Bash Clothing
Shoes: Wakai

My photos are all edited with VSCOcam. 

That's all for now, toodles!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!