Second Sunday Cafe Review

This is a #throwback post since this was just a few weeks ago on the 17th of December.
came for food hunting since my friends had just ended their exams and we wanted to come here for a long time since the pictures taken by cafe hoppers are so good! 
This area is also known as Uptown Damansara and there are so many cafes just right behind Second Sunday! *gasping emoji*

Address: 31, Jalan SS 22/19, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Telephone: 03-7731 7126

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secondsundaycafe/info/?tab=overview

Closed every Tuesday.

This cafe has lots of christmas vibes because at that time it was almost time for Christmas.







Just to let you know, this area is not parking friendly. 





I love their mocha as it's thick and just to my taste to the level of sweetness and chocolate inside it.


Since I don't want to have so much junk for my lunch, I ordered their Frozen Yoghurt Muesli served with milk. What's inside the dish are walnuts, bananas, oats and healthy stuff that I can't describe heh.
I have to say that it's really filling and tasty for a healthy meal.
The price for this restaurant is very affordable.
Mocha is at RM 11 and Frozen Yoghurt Muesli is RM 11.


This is a combo of what we ate together. 

From top left: their best selling dish, Number Five. Tortillas with avocados, greens, cheese accompanied with fries. This is really filling and you just don't taste the avocados inside it which is great for me as I don't really fancy avocados. I took a bite from it and thumbs up for this dish. Priced at RM 18

Top right: French Toast #2. French toast with maple syrup hot sauce, strawberries, beef bacon and vanilla ice cream to cool you down. I'd say this is an interesting dish yet a weird one. If you're adventurous you can try this dish. It's not my friends favourite tho. I've forgotten the price but it's around RM 20 - 22.

Bottom right: Chilled Pasta. Cooled pasta served with broccolis, eggs and grilled chicken. Took a bite and the dressing tasted weird. Priced at RM 15.

This is the end of this post and stay tuned for the next one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review