Viva Oriental Restaurant Review

I came here to celebrate my results for the semester and also to celebrate for the coming Chinese New Year as my jam loves to have Yee Sang.
This post is supppeeerrrr throwback.

Address: Lot 3-32, 3-33 & 3-K-11, Third Floor, Viva Home Shopping Mall, Plaza Uncang Emas, No. 85, Jalan Loke Yew, 55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel: +60 3-9283 8833


First dish served is of course the Yee Sang wheeee. Love this yet sang here as it's fresh and tasty. Its the jellyfish see sang as my fam doesn't really like salmon.


Love this vege ft mushroom dish 


Tofu with seaweed and vege 


cucumber and some expensive fish stuff which idk how to explain. 

All the food above are less oily and somehow the food didn't seem enough to us so we ordered extra hehehe


Their Hokkien Mee! Their hokkien mee was awesome and less oily too! Very scrumptious! Much yums!
I'll come back here soon when my family has the time!

Till next time!
xoxo, Cecilia
Stay tuned for more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review