5K2

I always go 2 5K2 cuz I dun wana c de enemy in my clas n actuali I dun hate dem..Its jus tht dey dun feel like c-ing mi....Oh wel, I always go 5K2 jus 2 visit my frenszz!~ Like Han Sin...he's my bes fren. Nomali I oso find Han Sin cuz he oso gud in frenship prob de, den Tuck Yik, I cal him 1st ex kor cuz he is my bro den Chun Yee ermm..finali can talk 2 him sum certain tings jor....lol...den ar..Kai lo..my Kai Kor lo....can hardli talk wit him accept by sayin hi n bye lo...Bored..Wish I can talk 2 him mor...den....lets c..I make new frens like Nadia n Adrian. Adrian nice guy!~ XD. Den ar, Emily...Emily she oso talk 2 mi but nt always la(a gud entertainer!).....Yuan Kay I noe her 4 a long time at bbal practice. Lst time captain now retire cuz wan go colege edi.....I'll miss 5K2 cuz dey wil not b here nex yr...den ar, another new fren. Jen Chung!~ HEHE!~ Den another fren i noe is Darren n Wei Zhong. Han Yao...normali we chat in msn n can hardli talk in skul la. Now I wana make frens wit Kristyn Kok! I reli admire her cuz she's smart n priti!~ LOL! XD. I almost noe half of 5K2..COOL!~ OMG! I miss him out , Suki! a.k.a my daddy. I cal him dady cuz i'm in his family member...The last 1 is Antonio! I can hardli talk wit Antonio cuz i dun hav aniting 2 say 2 him! Cant blieve i miss him jus like dat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus