Thanks to All My Friends

2day i hav counselin frm my fren, Rei!~ I cal her Rachel o jie! Hehe!~ I hav fren prob...a lot...I now noe tht actuali girls in my clas oso hate me! Den Diana told mi 2 stop doin dose pity faces, cute faces n cute voices....Did I do tht? NO!!!! Wel, she did dis cuz of my own gud....Bt den rite, normali frens wil acept de way u r....Sumtimes, Diana dun like de way i m...LOL!~ I cried ytd cuz Sok Lin tel mi tht actuali a num of gals hate mi n dislike me. Dey jus dun wana tel mi cuz dey dun wan mi 2 b sad o other reason. But she was all along n always comfort mi wen I cry. She always dun hate anibodi. She's reli a nice gal. I duno how 2 pay her kindnes....Wel, I tot tht bein pregnant n die wil make my frens hu hate me wil b hapi actuali, if i die, my parents n famili wil b veri sad bout it, n if i b pregnant, my wole future wil b desroyed. Wel, i had counselin frm my tcher n fren of coz Rachel. HEHE!!!!!!!! Rachel frm 5SC3- TQ SO MUCH! N my tcher-Ms Tan- TQ OSO!~ dese r de 1 tht consult mi!~XD

Comments

no no no..ur wrong theres someone dat sok lin hate..XDD CS a.k.a Choo Soon XDD remember they fight..almost everyday!omg!!so funny!!they fight like pondan fight ...cat fight with hands i means..slapping each other XDD
R@ch@3l ng said…
wei..Diana...!!
If i say now i dun hate cho soon le lehh....!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus