Crazy Day

2day is kinda a crazy day too cuz bcuz of my sadness, I wana b hapi n nt emo. Wel, I bcame crzi cuz of Claire's song.( Her chinese name is Guo Jing ). At 1st, Mei Yin say she didnt like de song so I sing veri crazily. Hahaha. I gt bullied by Mei Yin, Bing Ling, SuYi, Brian, Yew Chuen n lastly...Marcus...
Mei Yin, SuYi n Bing Ling kacau me wen we all wan go bak home...Bing Ling pulled my hair..dam..1 of it came out...but I tink its my baby hair. Den Brian, Marcus n Yew Chuen kacaued me by sayin CUN'T FACE. Dam! I was annoyed by it....Den I go n wack dem wit books 4 I cnt stand it animor....But I liked it cuz dey rveri few ppl in class so I cn shout out loud. Dey kacaued me during Science class. Tcher was helping dem by asking dem wht is CUN'T FACE. Haiz...But I'm lucki 4 dem 2 kacau me like dis cuz I was stil sad bout my bitch death. I tink I'm happi after dey kacaued me. I felt happi n I kept laughing cuz it was so dam frikin funny! I laugh until my tummy ache! Hahahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review