My dear babe Malely

My dog died 2day...dis morning..
She was 8 yrs old...I tink..
I lov her like ani dog tht I used to..
I mised her mum..she resembles her mum, Dottie..
I named her mum wen my dad bought her as our present..
I was veri happi..I fought wit my sis jus bcuz of de name.
She doesnt hav ani dots..
Den she gav birth at de 2nd time, dere goes Spotty n Malely..
Spotty was de dog tht my mum liked, Malely was a lil sis..de youngest sis..
She was black silky in color like her mum..
I tot she was a male...we duno wht 2 name her so we named her Malely...
Hehehe...She n Spotty soon grew up 2 handsome dog n bitch...
But den ler..u know dogs din know tht dey were siblings so dey did de ting...=x
Haiz...
Deyre backbone is in front of de god
Den Malely started 2 born puppies!
Deyre so cute wen de 1st time I c dem...

But de weirdness started a few yrs later..
I hav de weird feeling in my heart..
I caled my mum 2 fetch her 2 de vet...
Bt she doesnt wan..
But lucky, she was alrite...
She was wit me wen I was in like std 1 or 2...
But den lerhx...
De weirdness has come n it was time 4 her...
She had a big tummy n dere r puppies inside her...
Like 10 puppies in her cuz wen I touched her tummy, I was like OMG!
Her tummy is so big...
My mum bathed her wit cold water cuz de temperature is veri hot nowadays...
She was a lot beter after tht...
In de nite..wen I came bak frm tuition..
I saw her gaving birth 2 a puppy..
I was so happi 4 her...
I cuddled her a bit too..

But in the end...
She passed away this morning..
It all started wen my mum was outside...she saw her dere...lying on de sand
She spit blood...
Her big tummy was goin up n down tht time..
I tink tht was de baby breathing..
But we cnt help it...
De puppy sure wil die...
I told my mum 2 bary her in de sand behind my house
So she folowed wht I say....
I am crying in dis post rite nw 4 I had mised her a lot rite nw..
I cried dis morning too..
I tink she's in heaven rite nw..
I tink she died bcuz she's old..
My mum heard her crying in de nite
But she was 2 tired 2 care bout her n went 2 sleep..
Its too little too late nw..
I LOVE YOU MALELY N THT WIL NEVA CHANGE..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review