Crying!

I duno why I wana cry out loud..
Maybe I'll go to some place which is peaceful and quiet..
So I can cry out loud!
I wanna cry for:
-Forgiveness
-Heartbreak
-Myself
-The Pain in my heart

I want all of them to go away...but some holes in my heart have been alredi gone....

Sometimes, wen I see him, I feel like crying cuz...of rejection. Haiz..why do I always get rejection? I hate rejections! I love him too much...I reli love him..I dunno why I always treat him like a special person...Mayb I reli love u..I dun even wen could I let him go...

I wanna forgive and forget...I hope he could forgive me...and I hope I could forgive me too. But I wanna forgive and forgt. I wanted to unleash all de sadness away frm me. It's too pain for me. I feel like dying. But I would go on, for this is my experience in frenships. I would go on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review