My day in Singapore

I love Singapore rite now!
Its like dam frikin clean and it was like my god...
Change a lot edi..
I din go there 4 a long time cuz it was jus for a wedding...
When I went to my uncles house, I saw my new aunty..Aunty Penny!
Uncle Vince which is my piao jiu jiu....he call my sis to call my piao jiu mu( Aunty Penny)...Aunty Penny.
The purpose tht he did this cuz so tht Aunty Penny wont feel old..
I went to Parkway Parade for shopping...
In de outside, it looks big but wen u go inside, quite small...
It looked like Leisure Mall to me..
I didnt go to the Singapore Unviersal Studio's...
Singapore rocks!
Hmm....
The banquet was awesome!
The food rocks den Malaysia in Mandarin Oriental...
Pics wil uploaded soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review