Finally

Finally, I had let him go
Finally, I dont love him anymore
Finally, I dont like him anymore
Finally, I had given up on him

Its lucky that I had gave up on him..I'm so tired of loving him each and every single day...
I'm always thinking bout him
And its time that I jus stop rite there
I'm gona let my brain rest of him but I'm thinkin bout de other 1 who loves me...
Ok....sometimes I think bout him...but I dun like or love him yet....But I have made up my mind dy, if I'm with him, I'll be happy...
:)
Maybe I'll develop feelings on him too...
But I'm not gonna love or like him for so much...
Cuz I'm gonna love myself more!!!! XD

To me,
1.Studies
2.Family
3.Money
4.Boyfren...

Dun blame me if I dont love/like u so much....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!