My Trial Marks

My trial marks have improved and some went down...
I dunno whether my mum is gonna cut my hair or not but I hope she dont
I've been stressing for these few days and I burst today
My english..I got B for it...damn...
I always depend on my english to get an A for it but..omg...
Seriously, I duno wads gonna happen to me
I dun wan my mum to cut my hair cuz its terrifying
I dun wan it 2 happen
I hope I can still hav my 3rd place chair in de class
Xin Jun got a big pressure today tht he broke de alarm fire bell
He didnt even know tht it would ring
Haiz..his parents are giving him to much pressure
No wonder he said tht he's not gud enuf
Haiz...
I'm gonna break de alarm bell again..haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!