Bye School, Hello Holidays!

Its been a long time I never had holidays and I'm gonna miss school.
It seems that time is passing by so fast in 2010.
Dont ya think?
Hahaha. I had all the memories and precious friends this year
Some of them are leaving and I don't want that to happen. Moreover, a lot of people are coming to SG too.
I just wanted to say to the people who are leaving, this is my message:

My precious friends, you are the ones who made me smile, and you guys are so awesome I dont even know how to describe. I know some of u guys who insulted me, I know u guys are leaving too. I had all the good times and memories with u guys and I'll never forget. Especially 3E! You guys are awesome, funny, stupid, pretty, handsome and I had a lot of good times with u guys. U made me feel so alive somehow. Hahahahahahaha, I'll never forget u in my life. I love you guys!

That was my message to the people who are leaving. I love ya!
Happy holidays!
KTHXBAII :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus