Gotta let go~

I gotta let go of the past....
I suddenly asked the Monkey whether he treats me as a friend or not...
This suddenly pops out of ma head...
I feel kinda sad somehow cause he said he will also do that to me if he were the Jelly...he said that I wouldn't take it personally.
Well, actually I do. I have been grudging it for so long....but sometimes, I just dont wanna think it cuz its the past already.
*takes a deep breath*
I have let go already, like what Xin Jun said. ( Actually, I can also let it go myself but its hard to let it go. ^^ )
He called me to let it go for 75% cause I let it go for only 50%.
I'm gonna live ma life in a happy and enjoyable way
I'm gonna forget all the bad bullshits in ma life and move on for there's a road for me to go.
Thx for ma blog which is always there for me.
KTHXBAII :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review