Kana Nishino

I'm so addicted to her beautiful songs!
Other than Ayumi Hamasaki, she's the pretty and talented girl who can sing even better than her.
I used to like Ayumi Hamasaki but I dont like her anymore cuz her songs sucks. I'm sorry to sat this cuz it really do. but I'm sorry if I have offended any fans of Ayumi Hamasaki.
Kana Nishino even writes her own song. Its so damn beautiful. Some of them are emo songs but there are so many meanings. Most of them are heartbreaking songs.
Really good for the people who really broke up.
I would post all of her songs even tough so of them are really old. Her latest single is Kimitte
And I'll type each album/single tracks
There are more nice songs other than these
Enjoy
KTHXBAII :D


Kimitte




















1. Kimitte
2. Christmas Love
3. Girls Girls


Best Friend



















1. Best Friend
2. One Way Love
3. Kon'wa Party Up


Motto




















1. Motto( More )
2. Missing You
3. Dear My Friends


to LOVE




















1. Prologue( What A Nice )
2. Best Friend
3. Summer Girl feat Minmi
4. Hey Boy
5. Motto
6. Love&Smile
7. Kono Mama De( Like This )
8. Maybe
9. Wrong
10. Come On Yes Yes Oh Yeah
11. Dear
12. Aitakute Aitakute
13. You Are The One
14. Prologue( to LOVE )


Aitakute Aitakute




















1. Aitakute Aitakute
2. Love is Blind
3. Grab Bag


If



















1. If
2. I'll Be There
3. Beautiful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review