Post PMR Concert

Yesterday was pour Form 3's Post PMR Concert.
It was kinda fun.
I had maked up 6 people who are: Roslyn, Iris, Mazreen, Jia Long, Elvis, Sherina and Sasha and lastly, Beverly.
I didnt really make Beverly's make up that nice cuz we're out of time.
Sorry Beverly!~
Nicole borrowed me her Nikon DSLR! SO AWESOME!!!!
This is my 1st time holding it for the whole Post PMR Concert
I did not really take nice pictures until she taught me.
I'm really satisfied.
Making up was kinda tiring and got a lot of sweat until my small jacket stinks
Lucky I borrowed my high heels to Sharon and she changed her slippers with me.
My legs also ached yesterday for wearing the whole day
Fortunately I didnt have any blisters
All the pictures are in Facebook
Ciao~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review