Almost End Of School

My god, I feel that 2011 has the fastest time that passes...
I felt that i've been typing "time flies" a lot.. -.-
Sorry :P
And its almost near to the end of school..
Man, I'm gonna miss my friends and all
Anyways, there's a lot of up and downs that i dont wanna remember but thanks to them, i learned how to face and stay strong as ever.
Guess what, I don't know that after all this time, locking my own feelings in my heart, I just realized that I still like that ex of mine..wth..IKR?!
By the way, this coming Friday, I don't know why, I'm gonna go reminiscing the memories the days I had  with him...
Hahahahahaha, I have nothing to do..I know
#nowplaying Warzone by The Wanted
I know I'm taking a very long time to get over him
I really just hope that I can get over him and get back to the normal me a year ago ;)
I don't know that we were strangers before and now a stranger means everything in your world, weird right?
He's the person I love so so so so much and I even prayed for him to get good results for his SPM xD
Hope he doesn't know it, since he gave me his luck for my operation few months ago, I'll repay him this prayer
But he's being a jerk (a little) cause I washed my hands when I wanna wish him luck for SPM, and he kinda shook it insincerely
Thats disappointing..
If i can, I wanna slap that face of his, nahh, just joking :)
Its been so long I've typed this long
I gotta go edit my song from that iPhone in my blog and I'll be back :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!