Nurarihyon no Mago

I don't know when is this anime released and I discovered this anime in Animax.
And oh god, I didn't know I would be attracted to it and now, I'm addicted! KYAA!~
While waiting for it to buffer, I'm blogging now to say how awesome this anime is! xD
The part of yokai(demon) in him is just so damn hot!
Summary:

Rikuo Nura, is 3 parts human and a quarter demon, lives in a house of spirits with his grandfather, the current clan of the Nura Yokai. Rikuo is set to be the next clan head, despite the fact he dislikes his demon side. He soon come to terms with his demon blood and decides to take his position as young master of the Nura House. However there are those who will certainly not allow it to be easy.

This comes in a manga too! Hope you guys read it and enjoy the anime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!