New House & Thoughts


I would like to have my text in the center today cause I got bored of doing the same thing everytime. :D
Anyways, recently, I moved to my new house in Kajang but I'll be still staying in Cheras.
When I saw my mum's happy face in the kitchen yesterday( in my new house ), I was so happy for her 
Its been a long time I never see that happy face of hers after so many stuff had happened in my family.
I feel so happy for her too and for my thoughts, its been about him.
Actually, on the last day of school 18.11.2011 #nowwatching Alexandra Stan - Mr Saxobeat
I didn't expect him to come to school, to see his girlfriend...
Actually that girlfriend of his now is back together recently and they don't look like a couple though...
I don't know whether are they still together now but I wish them all the best(again).
Sometimes, I do care bout him but he doesn't care bout me and he even unfollwed me in Twitter. Ugh.
Whatever, I don't wanna care.
And yeah, my room is filled with my new curtain, bed, cupboard and dressing table!
I'm shoooo happy! :DDDDDD
It ends here and picture of the month (look below)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!