Keeping Everything In

Hey guys!
I would like to post an emotional fucking post. Yeah, sorry for sounding so rude.
Okay, I would like to start off with insecurities. Insecurities are the things which all people feel in this world. Nobody likes feeling that, SERIOUSLY. I'm feeling like this now because I don't want my good friends to leave me. Well...I'm being a fucking paranoid. Why am I a paranoid? Because I have this thing being ditched.
Now, I finally knew the reason why. It all started out with me. I have a bad habit of thinking too much. I had took it far and I regretted it.

1. I can't take sarcasm when I'm serious
2. People tend to leave me alone because of me. I made a big fucking mistake and screwed my life all over.

Now, I have this very close friend of mine. I knew her since 9 but I got close with her just this year at August. I made a small thing into a big thing. And yeah, I screwed up and told her how I feel about her. It all began when I asked her 'am I important to you'. But she said 'why are you asking this question?'. I hid my worries from her and said 'just ignore it :)' And I kept on thinking negative stuff and made a drama...well, it's not really a drama but I'm kinda walking away from her. It's easy walking away...FUCK THIS SHIT. She's really a good friend but I don't know there are a lot of questions in my head. I don't know seriously. I hope I can just stop this habit of mine...but I over-think because I care. I FUCKING CARE TOO MUCH, LITERALLY. It's my last year in school and I made a big mess out of myself. I'm a really screwed up person. God, help me. I don't know how long am I gonna continue this but...I'll just pray that everything will be alright in the end. I wanna just tell her how I really feel and move on. I'm somehow tired and starting from now, I'll keep everything in my heart. I don't want any people worrying bout me anymore. I'll just solve it with god. May god be with me through every single troubles and how to solve it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!