Short Again?

Hello!
I finally have a topic I wanna share today!
Okay, here I go
1. Tsubasa and her husband had a divorce two months ago and I'm sure you knew...if you don't know, leave it.
2. Xia Xue is pregnant and I've not been looking at her blog for so long and she has a baby boy and I'm happy for her.
3. I have cut my hair short because I'm sick of the black dip dye and hair splits are coming out.
4. I've been rejected by Headline Publishing Group in UK cause...I don't meet their expectations? Still thinking of where to send it to...
Its just so sick seeing them being unhealthy and my black roots are coming out from my head and I'm thinking whether should I recolor my hair...not brown but Tiffy's hair colour!


Love her hair and maybe Imma recolour it after a year? O.O
And this is how I look like now.


Sorry if I had a bright light beside me cause I'm outside of my room and sitting on the study table now.
And I'm wearing pyjammies...I look ugly :p
Waiting for my spm result is like waiting for the sky to fall down and it's soooooooo freaking boring to stay in the saloon all the time. 
For the time being, I'm a part time art teacher in my art tuition centre and no hypes for me in my lookbook account. I suck. 
And to overcome these shits, I bought a book from Cecelia Ahern and it costs 60 rm.


I bought this book because female magazine introduced this. I've only read 5 pages of it so I can't say whether its really nice or not...
Try reading it. It seems interesting as you go far. 
Okay, time to do my other things and toodles! 
xoxo, Kimmie 
p/s : I hope I can sound like Kristen Bell for she's the narrator for Gossip Girl 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!