A Mini Update #6 : Dolly Wink's New Model

I'm back again and this is one more post before I go to sleep.
I'm actually quite happy because I didn't know that Dakota Rose a.k.a KotaKoti a girl from the states is the new model for Dolly Wink along with the producer of Dolly Wink, Tsubasa Masuwaka.
I'm gonna call Dakota Rose, DR cause I didn't really like KotaKoti as her name.
I saw DR's blog and youtube site before and tell me...she's so god damn good in Japanese (cause her agency is in Japan and she totally loves Japanese stuff)
She's really like a barbie doll and I've never seen her without make up before and I'm sooooo curious of how is she gonna look like.
And the most shocking thing is, she's the same age as me. 18 years old. Wow, she's really earning big bucks.
If you dont know who DR is, here's a pic of her.



She's really pretty right and you might think that she's a fake full with photoshop edits but let me tell you, she's real
According to the internet, lots of people criticise her, etc : whore, you're just full of photoshop
Because she looks fake and here's proof that she doesn't have make up 
Found that on the internet


She's original to me. 
I admire those beauty of hers and she has to deal with so many criticism because she's too pretty.
How I wish to be a westerner sometimes. Sigh. 
Anyways, Tsubasa said that she's the one she picked for her cosmetic line and DR likes her. Wow.
But DR looked a little different and that curled fringe doesnt suit her so that's a little disappointing.


So, here it is. I'm expecting how the new model for the cosmetic line will turn out.
Good night! 
xoxo, Kimmie
p/s : DR's boobs are fucking huge, I didn't know where she get it ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!