A Mini Update #7

Hiiiiiiiiiiii!~
Its been a long time since I've updated my blog and OMG..I FEEL SO EFFING DEAD! D:
Well, since I'm here blogging instead of doing revision...of course I have something to blog about!
What do you think AHAHAHAHAH
Kay, I'm being lame.
College has been awesome so far and I knew awesome people and I have to know them better cause we're all from different types of backgrounds and we just knew each other for 4 weeks (and arguments may happen so I have to know them better and avoid any stupid dramas).
I don't want my first semester to end cause I've met so many awesome people! HAHAHAHA
I better stop dilly dallying and just get to the point XP
Today I went to the cafeteria to buy some Oreo's and do you know where's the Oreo?
IT'S IN THE VENDING MACHINE! :DDDD
So...I went to the vending machine with my friends and typed the code of the Oreo and inserted my coins.
After inserting my coins, I pressed the code again and when the Oreo is coming out from the vending machine, it STOPPED.
YOU SEE THAT WORD? STOPPED. HOW DO YOU FREAKING STOP MAN?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE BRINGING THAT DELICIOUS BISCUIT TO ME!
It looked like this



You see that shit? It freaking STOPPED. When it stopped, me and my friends started banging the screen and I was in Rage Mode 



Literally, I looked like that and when we banged the screen of the vending machine, the Oreo seemed to be moving but it never fell. I was really FUCKING MAD!
I was thinking 'This shit vending machine is trying to scam my monehhhhh! FUCK YOUUUU!'



Until when one of my another friend came, Vivien CAME TO MY RESCUE!
She just banged the screen once and the Oreo came falling down and YAY! I GOT MY FUCKING OREO! 
And I have a happy ending eating my Oreo in mass comm class ahahahahaha. 
I love MEME's. They describe our feelings so well. ahahahahah
See you next time! :D
xoxo, Kimmie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!