College Life!

I've started my college classes and guess where the place is hahah...
College so far was kinda awesome cause I met so many awesome people in my class and we're Group 7
I didnt know that every lecturer says that this is the chattiest group among all the others.
I feel so glad to have meet them and I wanna appreciate the time we have cause we only have three semesters in the first one and we're going to different groups in sem 2 and 3
Oh god..I don't wanna leave this semester!
And every night we will whatsapp each other and sometimes most of the people are not in the convo...and it's kinda spamming the phone HAHAHAHAHA
Each day, the conversation will be different and it's super funny that I can just laugh stupidly by myself in the room AHAHAHAHAH



Our first group lunch and more ice breaking in Sunway's Zen Restaurant. Some of them are not from our class but idk how the guys know them but food here is awesome and quite expensive and Matt is the one who recommended it. Not bad :)


The whole G7 is here if I'm not mistaken...


When Matt came in, the other heads at the back gone hahahahaha :P
This is all I have to say! 
Bye!!!! 
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!