Politics, A Mini Update #8

I'll just update since I have something to blog about and I don't wanna remain dead. HAHAHAHA
Good morning BTW <3 p="">In Malaysia, and as everyone in the whole wide world knows it, its the Elective Season.
Well, I'm not into politics but I can certify that Malaysia is quite corrupted in so many ways. Eg: bribery, government eating up the citizen's money and making more things which are not needed and needs more money, crimes and rape cases everywhere and the government elections are not held fairly.
I don't know whether what has been stated above occurred to your country before but I can assure you that this is a cruel world.
A few weeks ago, just near my mum's shop, there's a lady who got robbed just right in front of me. I didn't realise it cause I was busy day dreaming and I was shocked when I hear a yelp from the lady and the robbers went away just like that.
The lady came down to us and asked for our help.
I was literally scared and stoned for 15 minutes. The lady called her husband and the husband never reacted quickly. That made me pissed. Your wife is in danger and you still dilly-dally. WTF.
The lady was a Thai and thank god that her passport came out from her bag. All the people nearby that area helped her picked up her stuff from the road because the Thai lady bought groceries.
I took a closer look at her body and oh god, she was hurt everywhere. Blue black bruises were at her back and shoulder, leg was hurt due that she fell down. And this Thai lady shouldn't wear sleeveless clothes and short pants. Who knows that she could get raped?
We waited for her husband to come but we couldn't wait any longer because we were hungry so we quickly sat in the car and sped of to eat.
What I'm trying to say here is that my country doesn't have anymore safety. And everyday, I get paranoid when more rape or murder cases came out in the news and I wouldn't wanna go anywhere lately because its the elective season.
We'll all get motherfucking killed by random strangers.
All I'm asking for my country is for a fair election and pray please capture the criminals and stop bribery!
We're ruining our country's name!
And these few weeks, all the adults and youngsters around me are talking about elections and this and that.
There are so many election parties e.g. : DAP, BN AND BLA BLA BLA
And God knows which is the good one and the bad one.
All the people in Malaysia including our artists all are coming back to their homeland because they want to vote and in these 56 years, this election had cause a huge fucking impact to us all and we have the rights to voice out and vote as Malaysians!
Man, Idk why am I so worked out for this hahahaha
Okay, this is it. I have nothing more to say! TOODLES!
xoxo, Kimmie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!