Movies I Haven't Watched and Recommend

These few days I've been watching movies like crazy due to the semester break which only consists of 5 days because on Monday, I do not have classes. Weeeeee~
There are so many new movies coming up and I haven't even watched them yet, DAMNNNN -.- due to the exams

Movies I have not watched:


They said it's nice but horror ><


A sequel after my childhood years :3


Yesssshhhh FINALLYYY!

Movies that I had watched:


A good movie and it's super funny. :D


I don't have to mention what movie is this right? ;) All three of them are awesome but I don't know what the aunt has done to Charlie :/

I obviously still have more movies to watch so yeah...HAHAHAHAHA
Toodles as I'll be updating what I did for my sem break
xoxo, Kimmie
Here's a treat for you Despicable Me MINION LOVERS 


Have a good day ahead of you! :3
ANDDDDDD, a movie is coming out soon starring Johnny Depp!
The Lone Ranger!


Stay tuned people! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!