Product Review: Shills Heating Cream

Hey guys!
I'll be doing a product review of Taiwanese product, Shills!
I didn't knew this thing existed until my aunt told me and use this stuff cause it can burn fat and within 14 days, you'll see the effect
The thing is, you have to use this day and night to make the 14 days effect faster and it seriously works.
In the morning, when you're rushing to college or work, you can apply this for the most fattening parts.
In the night, apply this to your whole body after bathing.
Beware, at first you're not used to it because
1) this cream has a burning agent that burns your fats and when you're really fat, it burns like crazy
2) you'll scratch like a monkey.
All you have to do is calm down, play your games or do whatever you like and if you still can't stand it, go sit under a fan or air-cond to make the burning cool.
It takes time though.
It really works on me and I didn't apply often now cause I'm so busy with studying and all.
Take a look of what it looks like ;)


If you see there's a small box with pink and red dots, that's how the cream looks like.

Those are massaging steps you need to do and I'm so sorry if I cannot translate Chinese cause I'm not that good! Make sure you don't turn on the fan or air-cond when you massage cause it will not be moist. 
If you see a girl with microphone, they said that after she uses this product, all her fats went away. Before using this product, she maintains her weight at 48 and can't go down but after using this, her fats went away and she was happy.


The first part of my leg was after and the second part of my leg was before...I tried putting fonts but stupid editor got problem -.- 
So as you can see, it's a big difference ahahahaha 
If you want to buy this Shills Miracle Lift product, buy it at www.yfink66.com or at www.ebay.com.my to buy it cheaper and not go to Leisure Mall because it's way too pricy. 
Good luck girls! :D 
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!