Karaoke With College Friends!

First time updating my blog with three posts, well, you can say that I miss blogging pretty much.
I don't want it to be dead. :)
In my first time of 18 years, this is my first time going to karaoke with friends and they're from college. :D
My college mates were pretty hyper and fun to sing with cause I'm a hyper kinda person and can be hyper with them too.
Actually, we're supposed to go to Sunway Lagoon but due to the haze, we didn't go outdoors but on that day itself, when the haze stopped and everywhere is so sunny, we're like THE HECKKK hahahaha
But it was worth it ;)
I sang many songs with them and the reason why I went to karaoke was to sing my heart and lungs out due to the stress and it worked. It was awesome and there were some parts were just so darn funny!
Time for the pictures to talk and I really had fun. I didn't know it was this fun. ENJOY! :D





Photos were all taken by Vivien Chong, the girl beside me. :)
I just take what she took and only involving me hahahahah xDDD
I never regret going that day ;)
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!