Learning Life As It Is

College has been kinda stressed out lately because of assignments and emotional matters (a few days ago)
And now finals for sem 1 are coming soon...this friday. EFF THIS SHITTT!!!
I'm worried for maths, as usual and others, I'm okay with it hahahahaha
I'm fine now as friends have been giving me advices and I've learned a lot actually.
Ever since I got to college, I listen to various of advices and learnings I never got to hear in high school.
Feelings which are much more deep and the pain which is indescribable.
There was a friend who gave me deep advices and he told me to list out friends who had been gone in my lives, who are the friends who still stays with you through the thick and thin and lastly, the ones that we cut off connections with.
I burst into tears when I heard him say this. Realising that many people had left me for others and the ones who betrayed me.
People come and go, you have to know this. And of course I know too.
It made me realise that how many people are ACTUALLY concerned and care for you. People change when they grow and promises were meant to be broken.
I'm not saying any emotional shit but it's true. This is life and everyone's gonna face it too.
In friendship, put a 70% trust in it and 30% to yourself. You may not know when or how they will betray or leave you. Make sure they go through everything you've put up with and if he/she has been there with you, she/he is a true friend. This is what I'm doing now because I've been hurt for too much and long.
True friends are the ones that can accept your flaws and see the goodness in them. True friends must be able to say the truth in front of our faces and not back stab us. I'm sure everyone knows that.
If people who can't accept what their friends are, they are not then. They can just be friends and not more than that.
Don't ever care how people talk about you because they will hurt you and don't ever change for anybody. Never.
You'll never live a happy life if you care too much. You know just move on and there are things not better not knowing. Act dumb or stupid or ignore if you have to hahahaha just an advice.
If you've ever had a friend who clicks a lot with you, it's a good thing but there's a con it it.

Cons of clicking too much:

1. You'll have no topic and it's okay, it's normal
2. Don't expect too much, you'll get hurt and think that you're not friends with that particular person but it's not. You're still friends but nothing to say that's all ;)

And you also must know that some people cannot take emotions because they're annoying. As an emotional person, I don't think that emotions are annoying but as a gift instead. 
I've had too many experiences with this back in high school ahahahaha
Sometimes, it'a good to find a person who has an opposite attitude/liking of yours cause there will be many chances ahead of it so as boy girl relationships :)
I'm also participating in my school's peer counselling newsletter because I have experiences and I love writing. I also wanted to try since I've never been into this kinda thing before. 
Of course I'm using a pen name instead of a real one. I'm mysterious am I? #vainmode
Okay, this is what I have to say at the moment. I know its boring but hope you enjoy it :)
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!