Cory's Death

As everyone knows, Glee's star, Cory Monteith's death on July 11 is a very sad one.
But I just don't get it, why must he die out of drugs and alcohol overdose?
It's just sad when your life is in the hands of drugs and alcohol.
In my perspective okay? Don't get mad at me.
But it turns out to be an accidental death. I know that Cory doesn't want this to happen too.
But I'm sad, really. I watch Glee just because of him because he's handsome and all. HAHAHAHA
Anyway, the first reaction I heard him pass away was WTF.
I don't even know how Lea Michele felt and I posted my tweets in dedication to her to stay strong.
They were supposed to be married in 2 weeks! DAMN ITTTT!

Cory, you'll be remembered in everyone's hearts. Bless you in heaven :)


Look at the love between them!
Lea Michele! Continue to stay strong and I'll wait for your return in Glee 5!
That's for today :)
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!