Chicken Pox, A Disaster

Remember the times when you're a little girl/boy aged 5-6, there was a time you can never go to school or play with your friends outside because you are confined with a sickness that will spread to everyone else?
And when you look at yourself in the mirror, you find so many red dots on your face and your whole body that you get terrified?
If you don't remember, that will be CHICKEN POX. Not some fever, flu, cough or whatever shit.
I'm having it now at the age of 18! The heckkkk! This chicken pox emerges 12 years later. The fuck!
I didn't expect this to happen but I recalled what I ate and find out that the things that I ate had no allergies in me to trigger chicken pox and I found out that I ate a new medication I've never ate for my whole life.
It's Uphamol 650.
I took this medicine because I had a massive headache and I couldn't stand the pain so I asked the person in charge of safety and health in my college on which medication could relieve my suffering.
He gave me Uphamol 650 and so I ate it. If I'm not mistaken, I ate this on thursday.
It does relieve my head alright but when I went back home on the same day, I was surprised to see why are there so many dots on top of my chest and I thought it's nothing so I put ointment and went to sleep cause I was damn tired.
The next day, I was surprised to see myself that even my body now has a few red spots and I put ointment again. In college, they kept on growing more and more that I started to freak out and at first I don't know what the heck it is so I have to go home and asked my mum what's this on my body and she said CHICKEN POX.
I told her that I ate Uphamol 650 and a customer of hers said that a lot of people who had this medicine had allergies in them. Her daughter and this medicine and her lips are swollen. The fuck man.
I'm never gonna eat that shit. If you don't know what's Uphamol 650 is, here's a picture of it


And now, I look like this after eating that shit. -.-


Well, it's not that obvious but urgh, those small little red dots just can ruin my life by being itchy in the middle of the night.
I look hideous I know. Urgh, they're really pissing me off. HAHAHAHAHA
That's all for today and a happy weekend to you all.
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!