Minion Craze in Malaysia

Hey everyone!
I'm here to blog about, yes, Minion Craze in Malaysia!
At first, when Despicable Me 2 came out it's movie, Minions are just so cute and everybody gets crazy about it. Mcdonald's have not received their first batch of minions yet.
And when the first batch came out, it wasn't that crazy until everybody got crazy over it. I, myself, bought one because it's cute. But, I'm not crazy as other people when it comes to the second and third batch.
When the second batch came out, the line in Mcdonald's look like this.



Yes, look at that friggin long line. There were taken from somewhere I don't even know but I KNOW, that people in Malaysia are CRAZY for minions!
Worst comes to worst, look at this.



A t the first picture, the staff just opened the gate a little bit and the gap got bigger because some lunatic got inside. I also heard that the 2nd or 3rd batch of Minions can glow in the dark. 
Sounds amazing but it's just a plastic toy!
The second picture is even worse, the metal gates are just destroyed due to the craze of Minions.
At first, Minions are really really cute and if you play this video for millions of times, you'll get sick of it due to mainstream-ness. 


I love them but...please don't play the song all over and over.
Oh yeah, the toy that I collected from McD was David!


Heheheheheheh, it's just for fun when I had this. And for cuteness purposes. 
That's all for today peeps! 
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!