The Stolen Years 被偷走的那五年

I'm sure no one really know this movie but I came to knew it when my friends started tweeting about it and I asked them what this movie is all about. Well, they didn't wanna tell me cause....it'll be a spoiler.
So I had the time to watch this movie called  被偷走的那五年 or you can say The Stolen Years in english. 
Wow, it's just so awesome that it relates to real life these days. 
Just because of work, everything can just go wrong and without caring your loved ones, in the end you get divorced.
I'm not gonna tell you the whole thing cause I've just given you a hint above AHAHAHAH
Anyways, if you really had a bad day and you wanna cry or you're jealous of couples, just watch this. By just watching this, you can just cry and feel the love between them. You also can learn how to forgive your loved ones and live on another chapter of life. 



Cast starred here are Bai Baihe (白百何) and Joseph Chang (張孝全) and special guest star, Christine Fan (范玮琪) 
I hope you watch this movie and all the best in crying xD
ENJOY!
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!