Who Is Next, WIN by YG Entertainment

I know I've been updating my blog with korean dramas cause I'm a Korean addict myself. AHAHAHA
It all started out when DBSK or Dong Bang Shin Ki entered into the music industry and slowly, I immense myself with Kpop boy and girl groups until now. Well, except the fact that I don't like the newbies in the Kpop industry but I only liked boy and girl groups from the years in 2005-2011.
But when this WIN program by YG Entertainment came out, I can tell you, I love YG Ent more! 



This is the program ^^V
At first, it was annoying when their YouTube channel kept spamming this WIN program and I have no interest in it until there was a day that I was soooo bored that I decided I wanted to take a look and it turned out to be addiction, to see these 11 boys competing against each other. 
Actually, these 11 boys practiced together but YG split them into two teams, Team A & Team B.
Team A are boys who are averagely aged 20 while Team B boys are averagely aged 16-17.
I'm gonna show these pictures!


From left: Lee Seung Hoon, Nam Tae Hyun, Song Min Ho, Kang Seung Yoon & Kim Jin Woo


From left: Gu Jun Hwe, Kim Han Bin (B.I), Kim Jin Hwan, Kim Ji Won (Bobby), Kim Dong Hyuk & Song Yoon Hyeong

These 2 pictures are from their first press conference in South Korea. I know some people may say they look the same but there are actually some charms in them that you could really love!
I'll introduce them slowly so you can get familiar with their faces. ;) 
It's gonna be a long one xD
Let's start off with Team A!




Kang Seung Yoon
19 years old
A soloist in YG and now, he's debuting with Team A as a group. p/s: I'm sure a lot of people know him ;)


Kim Jin Woo
22 years old, oldest in Team A
Known as 'the eyes that looks like a deer' ;)


Nam Tae Hyun
Maknae of Team A, 19 years old
Vocalist of Team A!


Song Min Ho
Rapper of Team A, 20 years old
He catches my eyes cause he has a little mixture of GDragon and TaeYang if you notice ;)


Lee Seung Hoon
Hip Hop Lion and rapper of Team A, 21 years old
He's cute :P

Now onto Team B!




Gu Jun Hwe
16 years old
Vocalist of Team B and when he's a kid, he's also in Star King. Quite handsome :p


Kim Dong Hyuk
16 years old
Also known as a cute icon in his team, I don't really like him :x but quite handsome xD


Kim Ji Won a.k.a Bobby
18 years old
He has a talent for rap as he is a rapper for Team B and has a very charming and cute look, his rap is like dayyuummm


Kim Jin Hwan
19 years old thus makes him the oldest in Team B and also a vocalist
He always cries in the team but he's cuteee


Kim Han Bin a.k.a B.I 
17 years old and leader and rapper of Team B
He's really handsome, I can't take my eyes off him at times.


Song Yoon Hyeong
18 years old 
Vocalist of Team B, not much to say about him but he's alright :))

If you can't see their faces properly, you can always refer to the conference pictures and also go to Google and find more info bout them. :))
I really recommend this variety show is because it can show you that music industry in Korea is this hard, not only YG but other entertainment centres too. 
Also, I like Team A lots cause they have a lot of charm in them and it makes me attracted to them cause they're somehow different and not mainstream. Team B is good too but it's just not my taste. 
Hope both of the teams can debut together, YG PLEASEEEE 
Okay, toodles for now. 
Love, Kimmie xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!