The Heirs

Hello! I've not updating my blog ever since my 'Don't Be A Jackass Friend In Life' cause I have soooooo many assignments and exams to do.... :((
Anyways, I'm here to tell everyone a new Korean drama. I think most of the audience know that this drama is coming up but if you don't know, I'm gonna tell you here ;) Or you can check out in other sites anyway. :p
Well, there's a drama that hot Lee Min Ho and Asia's Princess Park Shin Hye was starred in a drama called 'The Heirs' or you can call it 'The Inheritors'.
I've watched the drama and since it's a new drama, I've watched only 2 episodes and I can tell you that it's really AWESOME!
You can watch it at epdrama.com or azdrama.sx for better quality. :D
The drama is mostly talking about rich high schoolers on inheriting their parents wealth and also a love story between a lot of people and it's mostly like a Gossip Girl setting.
Let me introduce you some main characters in the set. :D


Lee Min Ho as Kim Tan

He is the inheritor for Jeguk (Empire) Group and is overshadowed by his older half-brother, Kim Won. Falls in love with Cha Eun Sang. 



Park Shin Hye as Cha Eun Sang

Daughter of Empire Group's housekeeper. She grew up with Yoon Chan Young as got stuck into a love triangle between Kim Tan and Choi Young Do. 


Kim Won Bin as Choi Young Do

Heir for Zeus Hotel Group, has an IQ for 150 but uses his wit to put down and harass his friends rather than excel in his own studies.


Kang Min Hyuk as Yoon Chan Young

I'm sure everyone knows that he's the drummer for CNBlue right? ^^ He played as the son of the Empire's Group Secretary, Cha Eun Sang's childhood and best friend and boyfriend of Lee Bo Na.


Krystal Jung as Lee Bo Na

She's f(x)'s Krystal and she plays as Lee Bo Na, daughter of the CEO for 'Mega Entertainment' and girlfriend of Yoon Chan Young. 


Kim Ji Won as Rachel Ryu

She also was starred in 'To The Beautiful You' as SHINee of MinHo's fiancee. In here, she also plays Kim Tan's fiancee. A haughty, selfish and chic heiress for RS International (clothing company), a girl who wants for nothing in the world. 


Choi Jin Hyuk as Kim Won

He is also starred in a drama called 'My Daughter the Flower'. In here, he was played as Kim Tan's perfect older half brother, an accomplished and capable young executive who run his family's giant conglomerate, Jeguk (Empire) Group. 

Finished! I only posted some of the cast here because I think they're the main ones and the others are not really important (to me) xD but if you wanna know more, just go to Youtube or Google. 
Actually, there were rumours that Yong Hwa from CNBlue is doing this drama too but he pulled out, I'm not so sure about the reason why though. 
Shin Hye and Min Ho really look good together! Oh-so-cute!


They look like a couple don't they?! xDDDD
Here's the promotional poster 


Okay, toodles~ 
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!